Friday, September 3, 2010

Visiting Spain

I would love to go to Spain again! I went there when i was 12 years old and it was quite an experience, but i think that traveling now that im over the age limit it will be very different, since i`ll be able to do a LOT more things.

During my stay the thing i liked the most about Spain was that the people are very friendly, out-going and doesn`t make a big deal about nothing... I really hope that this thing in particular hasn`t changed in the past years, because i`ve heard that Chilean people where discriminated there since a lot of "international thiefs" has made our contry`s name very infamous around Europe. Nevertheless, that certainly wouldn`t hold me back if i had the chance to went there again.

Another thing that i really like about Spain is the diversity of it`s architecture, for example in Barcelona you can walk around a beatiful gothic neighborhood, then see a very modern building, then look at ancient cathedrals, then visit Gaudi`s houses, etc… You could walk along the whole city with your eyes looking up and never get bored! (of course, if you don`t get run over by a tourist bus first)… And finally an anecdotal tip: In barcelona is permitted by law to walk naked around the streets… That`s something that you MUST at least see (or do!).


2 comments:

  1. jaajajaj! It surprises me the last lines you wrote. I think it would be fun see naked people but I don't know if I would make it. Althogh if all people makes it maybe I would do it too.
    I'd like to visit Spain too, and study there, exactly in a place where people talk spanish, because talk in another language produces me a terrible headache. It's great that you had been there before,because I would like to have the oportunity some day and I'd love knowing Santiago de Compostela and the castles too.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! how could it be possible! Chilean people are discriminated just because of a few thieves and naked-crazy-people are allowed! hahaha! it sounds pretty much disturbing!
    I'd love to visit Spain too, specially to see its architecture... I feel a little atracted to places with old/historical buildings in it, just like Italy or every European country.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete