Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to spend 10 million dollars

Before i spend anything  i would make sure that my family have all the posible needs covered, like the  studies of all my brothers and my sister, and invest some money on the family business to keep it going well.

That being made, the first impulsive thing i would do without doubt is to buy myself a nice super-car. If i have the luck to run into someone that's willing to sell me a Ferrari Enzo i would inmediatly spend my first million (of dollars) on that toy. There are only 400 Enzos worldwide, so it is kind of an invesment...(yeah sure!)



To get this set of wheels i would probably have to travel a lot around europe, so it wouldn't be unpleasant to freeze my studies and spend the whole year driving this beaty around the continent with my girlfriend and best friends.

After that i would probably buy a house on the country i liked the most after the travel, and leave the car there to do more trips, then i would really like to visit Australia, Thailand, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates.

But not everything is about aesthetic pleasures and travelling, so after the money-spending spree i'd like to get serious and put my hands into social business. I've always belived that giving money to charity isn't the best way to give something to the world, because in this world money runs out quite easily, and i also believe that using the tools of capitalism is quite better and more useful than fighting directly against it, so my idea is to fund some medium and big size companies around Chile with the purpose of using their entire profit on education and social health, inyecting a continous flow of resources, and hopefully giving the model to other rich people to do something for their countries. This companies would also being runned by their workers, with a full-transparency policy and of course with decent good salaries.

Despite of all the crazy things i've said here, i think that i really don`t deserve to win 10 million dollars for my own happiness, i mean more than a lot of people that really need that money to have some life quality or even to just survive. Spending money on trips and toys it's the dream of any young man or woman, but there are things that are way more relevant than the caprices of an adolescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment